1 Like

Thank you!

Small update :ok_hand:t2:

Those l :eyes: k great!!!
:+1:

1 Like

Thanks Ronk! I’ll have to take a pic of my V1 installed :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m normally not a fan of windscreens on the Ruckus/Zoomer, but damn does it look good on this scoot.

1 Like

Thank you! I really didn’t know if I was going to like it or use it. I mounted it to the upper and lower holes on the composimo drop bracket and felt it looked better lower.

That windscreen is sweet. I’ve debated that thing over the years…

Little update

2 Likes

TP Zoomania taillight finished & Ronkstack v1 installed

2 Likes

Digging the rear light installment! would that affect the durability of the frame?

1 Like

Thank you! I wouldn’t think so its pretty solid

1 Like

So close to being finished :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

Ummm… is your front tire oriented in the right direction? (it is oriented opposite to the direction the rear tires is oriented) Dealership mounted one of my scoot’s front tires backwards once and I had them remove/remount it before I paid for it. (yep, the tire had rotation direction arrows on it)

Yes both tires are installed correctly with the proper rotation. If you zoom in on the rear tire you’ll see the sidewall directional arrow pointing towards the way of rotation, the front if you zoom in you can see the same

1 Like

My nineteen38garage footbar showed up couldn’t wait to install it

1 Like

Picked up a garmin last weekend off fb marketplace for a sweet deal $10! Ordered a ram cradle mount just need to wire it up.

1 Like

Longer wheel studs are here temporarily installed because I forgot I ran out of lock tight. Bottom picture is my front fender I picked up off of japan yahoo auctions, I have no clue what brand it is but I love it! Should be perfect once it’s powdered to match

1 Like

The Trog-la-don…

Swapped my seat frame and now were finished or should I say “finished”

2 Likes