48 hours of ruckus

48HoursofRuckus
For those of you who are new to TotalRuckus welcome!!
48 Hours of Ruckus is a chance for you to get out and RIDE. That is the whole point of this! for you to have a reason to go out and cause a ruckus! What it is… Basically it is a online scavenger hunt where you go around and look for totally random things take a specific picture and post it up and go to the next for 2 days straight. I will be experimenting this year and try running a dual experience for the hipster with instagram (#48hoursofruckus20) and those who don’t get into the social media scene can post up here and it will both be counted. I prefer you post up here with all them listed in one post (if that means just uploading them all at once or editing as you go) but if you want to post pic by pic on insta make sure they are tagged with the hashtag for me to see them.

List will be dropped on 8/22/20 I will post it up here first and then instagram (I am just one person cant do multiple things at the same time get over it :slight_smile: ) so if you want the jump stay posted here to get the list asap.

Basic rules are:
I am the sole judge (why yes I do accept paypal)
I will post a list of challenges
You get the most you can the fastest you can
Person who gets the most in the quickest amount of time wins

But FatKid how do I play?? Go out and take your pictures post as you go or save till the end. Post them up here (or instagram with #48hoursofruckus20) all the way up till 48 hours after the list has been dropped and you are playing. It is free (for you) cost nothing to play. This is FOR FUN! the bragging rights are pretty good (multiple winner here turned to coordinator) but the fun is priceless. This will give you a chance to get out and “social distance” for 2 days so do a favor and play with us!

Cool stuff to know!

There is a TROPHY for the WINNER and only the WINNER!

(insert pic here FATKID! we are all waiting to see it!!!) This trophy has been custom made by an artist to be coveted by all! and trust me it is already going to be hard to leave my garage!

This will be on 2 platforms at the same time! Totalruckus2020 and Instagram.
This is for mulitple reasons. Last year we had a nice turn out for the first ever instagram version of this game and the year before that we had a decent turn out for the forum version. So it is my hopes (and fears) that we have an AMAZING turn out for 2020! so spread the word to your friends, your kids, your coworkers. If they got 2 wheels they can play. Ruckus preferred but not mandatory. the bigger the bikes CC’s the less of the score for each point. This is a scooter related event but if all you got is a crusier or crotch rocket and want to play come on but you better strive for each and every extra credit there is.

Rules:

Take a picture with your masked buddy to earn a point. This buddy is up to you I will leave creative rights to the rider.

Points are given on quality/effort/content.

Pictures must be new/ no archived photos.

Instagram photos need #48hoursofruckus20 tag

Forum photos need to be under one post (edit as you go/or upload at the end before time is up)

Photos will be accepted from 08:22 CST 8/22/20 and will close at 08:24 CST 8/24/20

4 Likes

I ask that you post the challenge number with your pics to help me with scoring. If not you may miss some points with my blind self

1. Hype- let others know what’s up by a sign or custom made shirt with #48hoursofruckus20 and your best FatKid!
  2. In a car wash(extra points for cleanliness)
  3. Custom Mailbox (extra points for a motor related one)
  4. On a basketball court
  5. Next to a delivery truck
  6. With a swing-set
  7. Christmas lights
  8. Non domestic animal
  9. American flag(or any flag) bigger than your scoot
  10. A custom license plate
  11. DwNOTi - grocery booze getter
  12. Police car - lights for extra points
  13. Arcade - with a token for extra points
  14. Rewind - video or tape Cassette.
  15. Abbey Road - Take a photo at a quiet street recreating the Beatles’ famous album cover.
  16. Takeout menu
  17. Hello Moto - Take a photo of a folding cell phone.
  18. I’m Flying! - Find your own epic location and take a photo of a re-enactment of the famous Jack and Rose scene at the front of the Titanic.
  19. Foreign Exchange - a bill or coin of any denomination of a foreign currency.
  20. Shaded - Under an umbrella
  21. Graffiti - picture with some graffiti on a wall/car/train/ etc
  22. Mural - picture of a painted mural
  23. Port-a-potty - pic of part/all of your scoot in a port-a-potty
  24. Train- how close can you get?
  25. Stick figure family sticker- pretty self explanatory
  26. Detour sign-
  27. Church with a steeple- can you still find a church with a steeple?
  28. Bull dozer - heavy machinery bigger the better
  29. Billboard- find a billboard with a picture of food
  30. Docked- Dock over water, how close to the edge will you get?
  31. Roadkill- armadillo, cat, you know whatever that couldn’t cross the road
  32. Trailer with animals inside - moving or not
  33. Baseball field-
  34. Rusty old car - how rusty of a car can you find that runs or doesn’t is ok too
  35. Scooter dealer - find a local dealer
  36. Teed up- at a Golf course
  37. Airplane
  38. Tree tunnel
  39. Bus stop
  40. Best view in the house- get to a scenic POV for the sunset/sunrise and get that photography skills on let’s see an amazing shot!!
  41. Phone booth
  42. Scout- you doing a good deed
  43. Cemetery
  44. In the drive through supporting the restaurant industry
  45. Behind a do not enter sign
  46. A for sale sign
  47. Street sign with a z in it
  48. Picnic table
  49. Red wagon
  50. Welcome sign
  51. Some type of garden (vegetable, flower, tree)
  52. Helping out- towing a car bigger than your scoot
  53. Wolf pack- your ride with other 2 wheeled buddies! The more the better!
  54. Scoot show- With a random chick in a bikini/dude in a speedo on your scoot
  55. Support locals - at your local bakery with a baked good

Stay tuned for some flash challenges randomly to keep it fresh and keep you coming back just so I don’t get lonely :wink:

1. Light up the night - Old fashioned neon

2. Burning the midnight oil- proof you were out anywhere from 2am to 5am

58.Half way recharge- your scoot with a electric car recharge station

1. Hidden rainbow— you paying attention?? There is a rainbow after every storm

2. At the buzzer- with a picture of the time as close to the end of the 48 hours as you can get… how risky will you be? Can you wait till the last minute to upload it or will you go over and mess it all up!!!

4 Likes

GAMES?!?!

I’m in

1 Like

first post?! NICE!!!

1 Like

Trophy is almost done!!

I’m just testing if I can upload pictures properly…

1 Like

Looks good to me!! :metal:t3:

Hey fatkid that’s very good looking :trophy:. Hope everyone hits it hard AF :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Hey og!! Nice to see ya around again!! We will see who the victor is this year!

Challenges will be harsh for this bad boy!

Less than a week!!

What time the list dropping?!?!?

I’m gearing up for a 4:20 AM start.

Fucker… I have to work all day!

I’m going to formulate the list while I’m at work tho! :joy::joy::joy:

ETHANOL FREE!

1 Like

omgomgomg!

Welcome to TR!! Glad to have ya over here!!

1 Like

We are coming down to the last few hours better get in the garage and gear up!

2 Likes

Good luck wish i could win again but I’m leaving it to you to go GET them challenges

2 Likes

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

2 Likes