FATSLAPPER MetRuck

Need to get check valve clearance cause it doesn’t ever want to stay running for some weird reason… have to hold the throttle fully open for like 10 mins before it wants to stay running after it gets cold again

1 Like

Me and about 6 guys I know are having the same problem, at the same time. I adjusted my valves and she’s back to normal.

Just saw that this is 4 months old😬

It’s all good I adjusted my valves and while everything’s was apart changed my fuel pump and filter and now I get no clicks when the ignition turns on…

1 Like

The lights might need a resistor

I have one thinking it might be bad??? Idk

It could be bad or probably sized wrong for the number of lights? When i first went to led blinkers I had to add a flasher relay to run them, I added a kill switch to it and all the lights in case I never needed to black out and haul ass through some yards. Im definitely not current in ruck parts tho

Hmm that’s interesting I did add more leds and that’s what caused the issue… how would I know what I need vs how many lights?

Dont know that

1 Like

Found out the metruck had an air leak on backside after the carb making it run with pretty much no air intake

Cleaned the carb while the hole was being plugged, found out I had an 86 MJ in there ( must of thought the 6 was a 0 ) replaced it with an 82 cleaned the SJ and put her all back together and she idled nice and smooth

Thanks to Happypancake for his wisdom to help me through this trying time!!

2 Likes