Front Dio ZX wheel on Ruckus.

Hello, I have my hands on a Honda Dio wheel, caliper/adapter, rotor, and front KN suspension shocks that I want to install on my Ruckus, but no axle or wheel spacers to use. Back when the 1st TR was up, someone had a writeup on what parts to use, but since TR went down, that wealth of knowledge has been lost to time. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

I will measure it up for you tomorrow and see if any part numbers on there. I have real honda forks to the best of my knowledge, every bolt was in its own little honda baggy. Mine was a full kit Battlescooter sold in 2004 for 2400 bucks or something. You have the speedo?

1 Like

Thanks for helping me out. I don’t have a mechanical speedo. As I searched the WWW for answers, I came across an article from Battlescooters, but it didn’t list what specific part numbers to use. I tried using the waybackmachine/archive.org to access the old TotalRuckus, but I was only presented with the front page. It sucks that most of the knowledge on TR might never be shared again. We need to rally up OG’s (like yourself) and restore the wealth of knowledge TR once had.

1 Like

I didnt forget i just got busy but i will get it done

1 Like

No rush needed. I’m trying to figure out how to use the Zuma 50 wiring harness on the Ruckus; I probably won’t have Ruckus running for another 2-3 months.

1 Like