RustyCage Ruckus PCX swap

Im at a little standstill but I couldn’t resist putting on the TP/Rat radiator cover. Beautiful specimen. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Sick part. Glad to see they are still making stuff

1 Like

Always loved :purple_heart: the look of a steel wheel.

1 Like

I added my hand brakes

1 Like

Also added an FLP gas cap. It’s gonna look sick. I’m GETn stoked.

2 Likes

Now onto the fuel pump…

1 Like

Now I’ll just tighten the nuts and move on to the next thing.

1 Like

All buttoned up…Next!

1 Like

Decided to swap out my 200 disc for a bigger 220. This is my smally.

2 Likes

During the prcess of swapping discs, I got a wild hair and ran to Discount Tire to have my Avon Viper Stryke mounted.
Ummm… Houston we have a problem.
I guess I missed the memo about not mounting a 90 series on a 12" wheel. :laughing:

o

So after I was done dry-heaving from the tire incident, I decided to mount the EFI intake. Looks aight.

2 Likes

So I did resolve the big tire fiasco. Also changed out the disc to the bigger one.

1 Like

Much better

2 Likes

Still trying to decide if I want to use a shinbone or not.
Kinda like the look.
No I’m not using the purple gas cap.

1 Like

I’ve been trying to find a set of controls that I like, and haven’t. So I decided to try my hand at shaving stock ones for my first time.
Not too shabby.
Still need some wet sanding before I either polish or powder them. Haven’t finalized my colored piece choices yet.

2 Likes

I got the new gas cap from Evan at FLP. I changed my colored parts scheme again for hopefully the last time.
Their stuff is great quality.

2 Likes

Also got a FLP oil cap. Looks pretty sic.

1 Like

Your builds coming a long really nice and you can tell you put some time in cleaning those up. Kudos man. This is what Ive done in the past too, you cant go wrong using the Honda controls.

This build is looking amazing. I like the attention to detail. I am curious why the center shock mount instead of the original mount like most gy6 swaps. It looks like you could shorten the wheelbase if TP used the rear shock mount and shortened the front mount. I wonder if once it is in there the front filter will stick out too far forward maybe?