SenorDerp 4v GET Ruck

I’m Strokd_GE from the old TR, the name was from an even older MR2 forum so I figured it would be a good time to change it.

Picked this ruck up a year or so ago, it was built by a good friend that sold it off to make some life moves and after 5-6 years it popped up for sale out of nowhere and I wanted to save it and add to the style so I’ve slowly been bringing it back to life and putting better parts in it as they come along.

The 4v GET is currently getting powdercoated so right now there’s just a ported 2v in it but once it gets back into my possession I’ll get some pictures as I assemble it.

I’m stoked to have a Ruck forum again, I look forward to getting back into build threads. Also, thank you to the site creators for the image hosting option, it makes post so much easier to create

12 Likes

mean yo! RPM pipe is wicked!

1 Like

Got everything back from powder, been chasing threads and slowly assembling. Only thing I’m waiting on are valve springs

2 Likes

sweet! looking forward to how the 4v performs. Thats a clean get right there.

1 Like

I’ve been running one for a few years but yet to stretch its legs on the rpms.

I ran it back late last year in a ride and it did really good but afterwards it was impossible to get over 8,400 rpms, draft, hills… nothing. Long story short I pulled the engine in fear of a bad valve spring and didn’t want to blow it up but it ended up being the transmission casing wearing out and allowing the gears to shift and get into a bind.

where did you find that front peg bracket setup?

I got the same pipe its a keeper