TOTAL RUCKUS SECRET SANTA 2020 is on!

Mine has been fully stuffed and out today!!

I love stuffing the box

1 Like

Ahhh box stuffing :yum: i hate wrapping though, never very good at that part just cant wait to unwrap it. :astonished:

1 Like

You’re killin’ me Smalls.

This makes two orders that I’ve been told will not make it to my house before Xmas. I will ship things next week, but one thing (and this is plan C now) will get their after. Keep that tree up!

Well that was good cover.:speak_no_evil:

got one of these too

One year i got zygote a cool clock of the joker cut on a record he didn’t get it till like February and got 2. :laughing: maybe it will all work out

SPeaking of Z, he still owes me some patches lol

:metal:t6::santa:t6::metal:t6:

Mail pig dropped of another box from Santa. I had a suspicion as who it was before. I definitely know now :santa:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

So I could t wait and opened the big box. Santa got me good. He wrapped everything inside up AND there’s a gift for everyone in my family. This is definitely the best part of 2020. Thank you once again :santa:t3::pray:t3:

Also not pictured, a lot of candy. That got stolen by my 6 year old and my wife before I could take the picture lol

1 Like

Should I peek?

1 Like

Loosing control

The dark creeps evermore

10 doors down and covered in snow

#nice I see what you did there

2 Likes

Put that quad lock on that waffle win! Had to swap the blue clip for the white one , Looks good! Thanks again whoever you are.

2 Likes

It would be more with tradition to peek

1 Like