TOTAL RUCKUS SECRET SANTA 2020 is on!

Holidays are here!! And TOTALRUCKUS is back!! Means TOTALRUCKUS SECRET SANTA is on!!

What is TRSS??
It a spot for those of us who love our family’s to the bone but they don’t understand our addiction like the TR COMMUNITY to come and be a family of a different kind (some times better). Post up a which build thread is yours, let’s us all see what you got working on, maybe post up some likes outside of scooting sizes stuff like that so that others can find cool stuff to make the 2020 holiday great!

Rules:
Do not participate if you are in for free stuff!
This is not something to come in and take advantage of people.
Do not participate if you are expecting massive amount of expensive parts (it’s been a hard year for all of us) so it’s not about the money it’s about the thought behind it! So there will be no min of money to spend. But that being said don’t buy 10$ of stuff that you just found on the clearance rack (unless you know your “vic” has been looking for it forever) and expected that to be fine put some thought and love into your gift and if you would love to get it then I am sure anyone else would be as well!
There will be no flaming anyone on gifts choices or what they gave if you are really not happy about it pm me and we will get you taken care of! This is a NO DRAMA ZONE!!

Names will be drawn thanksgiving so that if there are any Black Friday deals out you can stach those up.

If you would like to participate shoot an email to ruckinsanta@yahoo.com with the following info to enter
User name for TR
REAL NAME
ADDRESS

I will monitor this email randomlly till thanksgiving then I will give it over to my sister who will then randomly choose names for everyone and send those out, she will then monitor it for any private questions or concerns about vics (example; if you need to ask a specific question to your vic you can send it to the email and then she will send it to the vic in a new email so your cover isn’t blown, or something comes up and you can’t get a gift out in time reach out and we will work something out), yes including myself will be in the dark unless I need to for an emergency. Then after Christmas (or before if everyone has gotten their gifts) I will take it back over and post a list of who had who. This is where the accountability come to play. Everyone will know who didn’t send a gift and you will be shunned by all as a scum bag. Don’t be that person this isn’t the place for that!

This is all about fun and giving so if that up your alley don’t play!
But if it is it will be the best part of the year by far!! The community that we have is one of a kind!!

Ladies and gents your santa is being reviled like it was your dad when you were 10. Quick and painful!!

FatKid. - Small bore
Tanuki. - Ogmofo
Lilpinny. - Kim jong
OGmofo. - Lilpinny
Jonkingphish. - FatKid
Smallbore2wheels. - Johnkingphosh
Kim Jong ||| - Tanuki

5 Likes

And of course let everyone know if you are in by posting here and let’s have a great trss2020!!!

FatKid is in of course!! This is my fav part of the year!

I own a Stickerbombed MetRuck, big booty Judy is a 86 helix and the new kid on the block is a 15 grom, also own a first and second gen crv 95 del sol and Toyota Tundra… I have a problem yes I know.

Love all stickers, patches, buttons, that’s sort of stuff!
I am like a women when it comes to my backpacks I have a weakness for them almost have a different one for every occasion

I have two little girls 5-4 that are my world and that is why all my projects never get done any free time I habe gets devoted to them!

Other than that i have some stuff on the wishlist but overall I am happy with anything and everything.
I wear a size xl
M glove

I’ll update with anything else I think of

1 Like

I’m in.

I love fucked up scooters, and working on them. Though this years has them under sheets and hardly on the road. 3 Honda’s and 3 vespas. Don’t really need parts but would love something to hang on my shop wall

1 Like

I’m in!

I have a stretched gy6 swapped ruckus. I would say she’s “done” so she won’t need anything.

I am working on gathering parts for a CT70 build I have been planning for a while. I got most of the parts except the 12V LED round headlight and I’ll need two skateboard decks for the idea I have to do the seat. It will also need a guardian bell once she’s done. That build probably won’t start until I have the rest of the parts, since this year has been a bit tough, the build has been on standby as other things have taken priority.

Like fatkid, I really like stickers and patches.

Shirt/jacket size L

2 Likes

All are welcome!! Come one come all!!

1 Like

C’mon it’ll be fun :wink:

1 Like

Email sent!

2 Likes

How can we get more ppl???

1 Like

I want candy!

1 Like

Two week role call… I got
tanuki
The third
Small bore
Lilpinny (I think)
And myself

This is gonna be a small group this year

1 Like

And me dude

2 Likes

How do we reach these keeeeeds???

1 Like

I will play too.

I like dog stuff currently always small camping stuff anything that makes you smile is :ok_hand: I wanna try gold panning next spring

I dont ride it here in tiny town KS no side car for the dog. not even tagged. 03 ruckus pc20 BB 1st run daytona everything, real dio full kit the loudest pipe ever made and stickers add horsepower read that somewhere on the internet

2 Likes

Purchased my Vic a sexual aid!

1 Like

Week bump!!!

2 Likes

Last call!!

2 Likes

Email sent!

2 Likes

Nice first post!!

3 Likes

I have a ruckus and a met.
I have the ruckus tuned up and pretty decked out. The met is basically stock, minus airbox delete and rejetting. Oh, and Wind Scar the windshield.

2 Likes

Alright the lists has been turned over!! All emails will be sent out from my sister today. If you have any questions about anything feel free to dm me or email my sister and we will get back to ya!

:christmas_tree::evergreen_tree::christmas_tree:

1 Like