Weclome users!

Welcome to TotalRuckus2020!

If you see this, you are part of something old, yet something new. If you are brand new, there are going to be some limitations until you perform some actions, like viewing different posts. I’m working on a list of those actions, but for now, just browse around. I encourage you to post something, like your scoot.

A lot of us that were on the old TR are definitely a bit older now, so we all remember those funny times on the site, but we don’t want to promote a lot of the trolling that happened. If you see some bullshit, report it.

Let me know what else we can fix by posting in the Site Feedback section.

Thanks,

admin

• Shout out to JPanem for the image
13 Likes

Ooooh man. Welcome back you mother ruckers

3 Likes

Glad to bring the site back to life. It’s been something I know a lot of us have wanted, but never found the time to do. We are at over 50 users right now, so I’m not allowing anymore in. I’m going to let more people in after we build up some content and tweak some stuff so the more we all input, the more we are all going to get out of this.

This software is design to build up communities positively so you can see a reward system is built in.
Thanks for being an early user everyone. I’m going to put everyone in a special group.

8 Likes

This can’t be TR because it’s way too easy to upload pics! :joy:

7 Likes

Thanks for starting the site back up. Got rid of my old ruckus but have been looking for a new donor to start a new one. Thanks again

1 Like

Seth, you part of creating this?

I had no part in the rebirth

1 Like

… now to find out who the mystery man… woman… person(s) are.

1 Like

You’re missing the “Out There” section from the old TR. it was a section of both disaster and beauty. But it was heavily used for random things that don’t fit in a specific category or were not scooter related.

1 Like

Wow very nostalgic!
I once set up my account when Chris came to Japan
I still can’t speak english but i speak google translation hahaha

7 Likes

Thank you Sekizawa-san. We are going to try to bring that same feeling back but updated.

3 Likes

Nice to see this up and running! Thanks

1 Like

Dang guys it’s awesome to see the old TR User names that I knew you guys as…even though I was a low poster and mostly a Lurker. I still felt like I knew you all.

Now it’s time to dig though my old phones just to find my old build pictures and re write my build thread!

2 Likes

Bullshit? Well yo ass better kick me out now hones!!! Let the Boocaca begin! Hahaha.

P.S

Welcome and Enjoy

6 Likes

bullshit, not

boocaca!

2 Likes

When do my old TR nuts get grandfathered in?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Love that this is back been way too long :ok_hand:t2:

*also is there a chance the first 50 OG’s can get numbered badges?

2 Likes

Welcome back Everyone!

4 Likes

Numbered badges for the first 50 would be cool to have.

2 Likes

It’s good to be back! I need that OG banner!!! :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes