Honda Zoomer / Euro Spec - 4v PGMFI
- All decals removed.
- Shaved front indicators mounts.
- Side reflectors removed and LED indicators fitted to where side reflectors used to be.
- Rear light cluster removed and frame shaved.
- R1 taillight (with indicators built in) fitted to underside of seat.
- 9x3 Number plate mounted to rear frame. (UK law says it has to be central)
- Lowered seat frame (sickspeed).
- New handlebar set up (low handlebars / stem)
- Bar end mirrors.
- CNC style coolant reservior.
- Axle spools.
- PWJDM washer dress up kit
- CNC style Frame caps
- Polini CDI (currently bypassed).
- Mallosi variator.
- Front and rear mud guards removed.
- TRS headlight lowering brackets
- Trailtech Speedo
- NCY rear shock
- Airbox delete (OZG style)
- Adelin low down front shocks
- Low profile front tyre
- 10x5 mini fatty DWT - black
- Center kickstand removed and replaced with buzetti side stand (cut down due to lowered suspension)
- Mojo skinny stretch waiting to go on. Going with 8”.
- Adelin Front disk conversion waiting to go on.
- Yoshi sat waiting to go on.
- 12” wheels when I get round to ordering them.
- It’s my daily, and I have young kids, so don’t get many opportunities to take it out of action to do the bigger mods.
- I’m at 20,000 miles on the original GET engine.