TOTAL RUCKUS SECRET SANTA 2020 is on!

Got my name

1 Like

Hahaha! I’m on the hunt for my Vic!!!

1 Like

Got my vic :call_me_hand:t3:

:metal:t3: And the fun has begun!!

ok. Sounds like we are for real.

I’m lilpinny, or Eric. I started on my Ruck in 2015. I live in the Austin Texas area. I have three bikes, a Ruck and two Vespa’s. This is Blacktop Thunder

Right now I’m working on fixing a '05 PX150 w/ a '79 p200e engine in it that works great, when it wants to start.

I have a lot of tools and I am looking for ways to organize them.

Also, if you have something local that you like, send it. I like local stuff from other places. You might not even realize how cool something is because you are so used to it, but to a stranger it might be totally f’n rad.

My other hobbies are drones and cooking. I also like candy. Hat size 7 5/8, Shirt size 2XL

new users can only put one image in a post??!?!?! psht.

1 Like

I edited ^^

watch them mail boxes

If people ain’t posting nothing about themselves, a la getting to know your vic, all you are going to get is a lump of coal!!!

1 Like

Lol. I better post something about me. 2t rider. Don’t need much for the ruck. Wear a size L tshirt. Love stickers. And tech shit. In my early 40s so no pokemon cards.

2 Likes

Wait… soo… Pokémon cards aren’t cool anymore!?

1 Like

O my gifts arriving daily

1 Like

2 Likes

Bring back the classics!!

1 Like

That right there could be one of the best TR screen grabs ever it disappeared way before the rest. I had forgotten about that pretty sure you all unlocked something within me. Like when scrooge gets all cool af. If I wasnt lazy that would be a good meme to insert :popcorn: posted on the date was that intentional?

I am so bad at this!! ( or good depends on how you see it) everything I am buying I am wanting 2 one for me too! If I only get one then I’m scared my vic won’t ever get it lol!

I am so impulsive too so I see it and am like ok yea they gotta have that so I buy it lol. Hope my vic likes impulsiveness!

1 Like

No, only Pokémon Go

First time in for the ruckus secret Santa! As for what I like. I like ruckus parts that make it go fast and look cool. My victim is in for a treat!

Feel free to send me a yoshi exhaust!:rofl::rofl:

Sending out to my victim tomorrow!!