TOTAL RUCKUS SECRET SANTA 2020 is on!

I’ve gotten so many epic gifts over the years…
Scangrip headlight
Neon green mankini
Harrington jacket
An alligator head
God bless you Santa!

Li-Hing creamy peach seed!

1 Like

I have seen some crazy stuff go down before. I still have my sex toy. I need to start shipping

I even seen someone get a blu ray player (before digital was a thing!)

Where is mike155?

Wheres ray and zygote jedi

2 Likes

Hahahahaha

2 Likes

How are you all dealing with coronie. I have been locked down since feb. I help my grandpa check on him all the time and i change light bulbs for a a scary lady with voodoo doll necklaces and a old man who owns 6 banks. I need a vacation. I feel for you with kids and such. My town made the news my county will get herd immunity by the time i can get me some vaccine. At least Trump was able to get me a new garage door :popcorn: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

It’s shipped out!

I may or may not have shipped stuff :thinking: i cant remember it clearly or im deceptive like 007.

watching for that mail man :laughing:

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Was that your gift?

Yeah it was from fatkid in 2015, a side gift rather pretty sure everyone who played got one. I put it up so the mail man knows what’s up

2 Likes

Sent my vic their gift(s). Is something that I use every time I ride, with some upgrades :call_me_hand:t3:

Hope he likes it.

2 Likes

Do we open them when we GET them.

It’s up to you. There are those who wait and those who start posting pics as soon as you get their present(s).

I usually end up giving into peer pressure and open it before Christmas lol

1 Like

hey im new to the forum/group. i just now saw this secret santa thing. is it too late for me to get signed up and send a gift to someone? i read something like emails were being turned over to his sister, not sure what that means, if its too late ,i mean

2 Likes

Let fatkid say for sure names were picked at Thanksgiving but idk if its even number or not.

1 Like