TOTAL RUCKUS SECRET SANTA 2020 is on!

It could be the same but its probably different hard to say with a small group.

Who knows??? Maybe so maybe not! Half the fun of this is guessing who your santa was!

Hence the name SECRET Santa! :face_with_monocle::joy::+1:t2:

Well I screwed up. My name is on tbt package :rofl::rofl::grimacing::grimacing:

Its usually pretty easy to figure it out by the return address… unless you ship something directly from a vendor.

But it’s not a big deal. Everyone figures out who their Santa was. The important thing is that your participated. :slight_smile:

For example if I get any Li-Hing candy I’ll know who my Santa is :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think we should expect delays this year due to all that’s going on. It’s December 4th and people are already looking for their stuff? Have some patience! Enjoy the antici…

…pation.

Lol don’t worry pinny I haven’t sent my package either :joy:

Ya I been around since 2004 its pretty easy to know who sent what, off to Colorado for the weekend, my grandpa will watch for packages while im gone. Im waiting till Christmas this year regardless of when I get it.

I got mine in the mail today… honestly I opened it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Could not wait :man_shrugging:t2: and I freaking love it!

3 Likes

nice deck!

Definitely a bad ass one

Yeah thats cool

Nice board!

1 Like

Mine went out today…it will arrive within 7-14 days!

That’s awesome

1 Like

Well my gift is arriving late now, not surprised

I think you’re my secret Santa!

So this showed up in the mail! Which is awesome because I had one, but it came with the mirror bracket, but then I changed my mirrors and it didn’t fit anymore. So this works out great! I also have an extra phone mount now, which is also perfect because I’m gettting a new phone! Thanks secret Santa

2 Likes

Found a great place for it! Just waiting for them to come in.

That is sick!!

1 Like

Yeah I’m really digging it